Gretzky Quotes

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

"A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be."

"The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it."

"There'll never be another Howe. There'll never be another Orr. But there'll be another kid to compare them to."

“I don't like my hockey sticks touching other sticks, and I don't like them crossing one another, and I kind of have them hidden in the corner. I put baby powder on the ends. I think it's essentially a matter of taking care of what takes care of you.”

"Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."


"The only way you can check Gretzky is to hit him when he is standing still singing the national anthem."
Harry Sinden



Books and DVD's on Gretzky from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment