Jeremy Roenick Quotes

"Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."


Roenick on Chris Drury included in the U.S. 2010 Olympic Team Roster:
"Not to take anything away from the guy because he's had such a great career, but for Chris Drury to be on the team, it baffles me."

On Patrick Roy after Game 4 of the conference semifinal between Chicago and Colorado in 1996.
“I liked Patrick's quote, (that) he would have stopped me. I wanted to know where he was in Game 3. He was probably getting his jock out of the rafters of the United Center.”
Roy’s retort: “I can't really hear what Jeremy says, because I've got my two Stanley Cup rings plugging my ears.”

On why San Jose’s away record was so much better than its home record through the first few months of the 2007-08 season.
“Because wives and girlfriends aren’t on the road.”

On the 2004 Lockout:
"Everybody out there who calls us spoiled because we play a game, they can kiss my ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment