Quotes from the Movie Slap Shot



On the Hanson Brothers:

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their [BLEEP'n]' TOYS with 'em!

McGrath: Well, I'd rather have em playin' with their toys than playin' with themselves.

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves.

Johnny Upton: Jesus, what did the old man trade for these assholes, a used puck bag?

Reggie Dunlop: What are you guys doing?
Steve Hanson: Puttin' on the foil!

Jeff Hanson:J Every game!

Jack Hanson: Yeah, you want some?

Tim McCracken: Dunlop, you suck cock.
Reggie Dunlop: All I can get.

Steve Hanson: Dave's a killer!
Johnny Upton: Dave's a mess.

Reggie Dunlop: But Dave's out. Who's gonna take his place?
Ned Braden: Is the answer Jesus?

The referee skates over to Steve Carlson during the playing of the National Anthem:
Referee: I got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya.
Steve Hanson: I'm listening to the [BLEEPing] song!



Denis Lemieux Interview: "You feel Shame"



Denis Lemieux: [after losing at poker] [BlEEP] I lose my blouse.

Jim Ahern: Shirt... shirt.

Denis Lemieux: Shit.




Get the original Slap Shot DVD or the
Don't even think about Slap Shot 2 or 3. Unwatchable.















2 comments:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. buy dvd blue bloods season 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. buy dvd taboo season 1

    ReplyDelete