Famous Hockey Quotes

Best Quotes of 2009

Slap Shot Movie Quotes

Don Cherry Quotes

Playoff Quotes

Goalie Quotes

Alexander Ovechkin Quotes

Brian Burke Quotes

Famous Hockey Quotes


“I always tell Bobby he was up in the air so so long that
I had had time to shower and change before he hit the ice.”
Glen Hall – on Letting in this famous Goal by Bobby Orr.


Broadcaster Quotes

Gretzky Quotes

Kyle Wellwood Quotes

NHL Hockey Quotes

Scotty Bowman Quotes

There's a good book full of famous hockey quotes called Shooting from the Lip: Hockey's Best Quotes and Quips.
It contains over 300 off-the-cuff comments and funny quotes. Here's a few gems from the book:
  • "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."
      ~Wayne Gretzky

  • "I was kind of hoping it would straighten it out."
      ~Rod Brind'Amour, after suffering his fourth broken nose

  • "I'm not dirty, just aggressive. Fighter pilots have machine guns. I have only my mask and stick."  ~ Goalie Gerry Cheevers

  • "I don't want to tell you half truths, unless they're completely accurate."
      ~ Coach Alain Vigneault

No comments:

Post a Comment